Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Score

A hat tip to RM1/SS over at The Old Coot where I found the link to this quiz. I wonder if my wife will agree.

Your Score: Pure Nerd


65 % Nerd, 39% Geek, 13% Dork



For The Record:

A Nerd is someone who is passionate about learning/being smart/academia.
A Geek is someone who is passionate about some particular area or subject, often an obscure or difficult one.
A Dork is someone who has difficulty with common social expectations/interactions.
You scored better than half in Nerd, earning you the title of: Pure Nerd.


THE NERD? GEEK? OR DORK? TEST



2 Comments:

At 10:19 PM, Blogger bothenook said...

forgot. glad to see you back amongst the living lod!
seeing your license plate reminds me of a roadtrip my dad and i took a couple of years ago from seattle to anchorage. there was a pickup truck with that license plate parked out front of a bar or something. maybe the tobacco/gun/knife shop. glad to have met you at least by proxy

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger loddfafnir said...

Yeah, it was me. A green F150. Still have the truck, just have less conspicuous plates now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home